Friday, October 23, 2009

If there is one.... it is U ..

If there is one thing in this Universe ...
... holding to which I can command every happiness in my life, it is UR HAND.
If there is one music in this Universe ...
... listening to which I can enjoy my entire life, it is UR LIPS.
If there is one beauty in this Universe ...
... gazing at which I can see my entire life, it is UR FACE.
If there is one happiness in this Universe ...
... feeling which I can cherish my entire life, it is UR SMILE.
If there is one flowing liquid in this Universe ...
... that pains me more than my blood, it is UR TEARS.
If there is one treasure in this Universe ...
... which I would live and die for, it is UR HEART.
If there is one heaven in this Universe ...
... which I would rather live into, it is UR LIFE.
If there is one entity in this Universe ...
... which I would ever ever love, it is U.

Ah, I wish I could succumb to you, more ... and more .. Ah! The pleasure it is ...

8 comments:

Harshit H.H.B. said...

Really nice poems.....They touched my heart.All the best for next ones.

Praharsh Sharma said...

@ Harshit - Thanks :-)

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Praharsh Sharma said...

@ Anonymous

Good for you. Nice to know :) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I dream the post should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit here, but I will be back soon, because I really like the way you are writing, it is so simple and honest

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

vishwaroopsahay said...

good yaar....its really nice one..u really touched the feeling behind the words